Be warned – this note assumes that you want to completely remove or “clean” EasyMatch QC-ER from your PC and start over. No user data will be saved. The following steps are what you need to do for a complete uninstall of EasyMatch QC-ER.
- For either a network or local PC installation, the person performing this complete uninstall of EasyMatch QC-ER software must be a System Administrator for the PC with privilege to uninstall software on that computer.
- Go to Start/Control Panel/Programs and remove the following from the list of installed programs (note version):
EasyMatchQC-ER Client (old version)
EasyMatchQC-ER Server (old version)
EasyMatchQC-ER Pre-Installation Wizard (old version)
- In addition, remove the Sentinel Protection Installer by SafeNet, Inc. This is the driver for the HunterLab SuperPro hardware key or dongle.
- Remove the HunterLab SuperPro license key or dongle from its USB port on the PC.
- Using File Explorer, verify that the following folders for EZMQC-ER > ver 4.20 are entirely removed:
C:\HunterLab\EasyMatch QC-ER Pre-Installation Wizard
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\HunterLab
C:\Program Files (x86)\HunterLab\EasyMatchQC-ER Client
C:\Program Files (x86)\HunterLab\ EasyMatchQC-Server
C:\Program Files (x86)\HunterLab\EasyMatchQC-ER Pre-Installation Wizard
EasyMatchQC-ER has been completely removed from your PC.
Mr. Philips has spent the last 30 years in product development and management, technical sales, marketing, and business development in several industries. Today, he is the global market development manager for HunterLab, focused on understanding customer needs, providing appropriate solutions and education, and helping to solve customer color challenges across these industries and cultures.